Publication of statistics on the child maintenance population
A survey of the child maintenance population in Northern Ireland has been published by the Northern Ireland Child Maintenance Service.
~ Thursday, 25 April 2013
The survey collected information on the issues impacting parents with care who had a child maintenance interest.
The full report is available on the Department for Social Development website.
Notes to editors:
1. The full report is available on the DSD website.
2. The research has been prepared by the Analytical Services Unit of the Department for Social Development. It is based on an independent survey of 913 parents carried Millward Brown Ulster between January to March 2012.
3. It is possible for families to have more than one type of child maintenance arrangement, and therefore the percentages may sum to more than 100%.
4. Further enquiries should be addressed to: Michelle Crawford, Analytical Services Unit, Department for Social Development, James House, 2 Cromac Avenue, Gasworks Business Park, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2JA, Tel - 028 9081 9952; email – email@example.com
5. Media enquiries to DSD Communications Team on 028 9082 9496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07699 715 440.