The Department for the Economy has announced the reappointment of Colin Coffey, Kieran Kennedy, Marie-Thérèse McGivern and Michael McQuillan to the Board of Invest Northern Ireland for a second term of three years effective from 1 April 2023.
The reappointments have been made in accordance with the Code of Practice of the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland (CPANI).
Notes to editors:
- Invest Northern Ireland was established under the Industrial Development Act (Northern Ireland) 2002, and its role is to promote innovation, enterprise and competitiveness in Northern Ireland businesses, encourage new start-ups and market Northern Ireland as a location for inward investment. Remuneration for Board Members is currently £12,768 per annum.
- All independent appointments are made on merit and political activity plays no part in the selection process. However, CPANI requires the political activity of appointees (if any declared) to be published. None of those re-appointed have undertaken any political activity in the last five years.
- Pen pictures are available on Invest NI’s website at https://www.investni.com/about-us/our-board.
- For media enquiries contact the Department for the Economy Press Office at email@example.com
- To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter – @Economy_NI
Facebook – Department for the Economy NI
Instagram – economy ni
LinkedIn – Department for the Economy NI
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.