The Department of Finance has launched a consultation on a policy review of recruitment advertising within the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS).
This proposed policy revision would remove the existing mandatory requirement to advertise every job in the three local daily newspapers (Belfast Telegraph, Irish News & News Letter) providing the NICS with a more flexible advertising approach.
The policy proposal aims to allow the delivery of tailored recruitment advertising, on a case-by-case basis, considering different advertising channels (including digital platforms and print media) and ensuring maximum value for money.
The closing date for all responses is Monday 2 October 2023.
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office on Tel: 028 9081 6724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To keep up to date with news from the Department you can follow us on the following social media channels:
- Twitter - @dptfinance
- Facebook - @dptfinance
- Instagram - @department_of_finance
- LinkedIn - Department of Finance
3. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.